Celeblounge | Promis | Internationale Celebs | Deutsche Stars

Celeblounge | Promis | Internationale Celebs | Deutsche Stars (https://www.celeblounge.net/index.php)
-   International Celebs LQs / MQs (https://www.celeblounge.net/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Lindsay Lohan nackt 9 x (https://www.celeblounge.net/showthread.php?t=32879)

charlimeu 18.02.2008 15:17

Lindsay Lohan nackt 9 x

Here I post a new nude photos of this actress.
I hope that you like it!!!
Credits to the original posters, photographers...

[Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...]

[Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...][Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...][Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...][Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...]
[Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...][Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...][Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...]
[Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...]

und hier das ganze nochmal als HQs: [Link nur für registrierte und freigeschaltete Mitglieder sichtbar. Jetzt registrieren...]

In 1962, photographer Bert Stern shot a series of photos (2,571 in all) of Marilyn Monroe at the Hotel Bel-Air that are collectively known as "The Last Sitting." The 36-year-old Monroe was in the darkest period of her life, having weathered two recent divorces, gallbladder surgery and sickness during production of the romantic comedy Something's Got to Give, from which she was fired and rehired. Six weeks after the Stern photo shoot, Monroe died from a barbiturate overdose in her L.A. home.

46 years later, Stern has revisited the series with Lindsay Lohan filling in for Monroe in a NY Magazine shoot that fastidiously replicates the original poses, lighting, and clothing. "It was very similar, déjà vu you might say, like revisiting an old street," says Stern, who adds that the project arose from his interest in "controversial women," or "bad girls," like "Britney, Paris, and Lindsay."

Lohan, who owns a lot of Monroe "stuff", including an apartment the doomed starlet once occupied, seems to be in denial about the parallels between her troubles and Monroe's last days, instead pointing to Heath Ledger's death as "both prime examples of what this industry can do to someone."

When asked during a break in the shoot why that fate befalls some and not others (hint, hint), Li Lo "replied with a flicker of annoyance: 'I don't know. I'm not them. But I sure as hell wouldn't let it happen to me.'"

Photographs by Bert Stern

JimmydeLuxe 18.02.2008 15:54

absolutly

michel970 18.02.2008 17:46

super, danke fürs posten!!!!!!!!!

albafan 18.02.2008 18:45

????? die sind doch nicht wirklich echt oder ??????

katzun 18.02.2008 19:17

wahnsinnig geile bilder, fantastisch clap

vielmals danke

albafan 18.02.2008 19:22

Heißt das, die SIND echt????!!!!!!

torga 18.02.2008 19:33

Zitat:

Zitat von albafan (Beitrag 115127)
Heißt das, die SIND echt????!!!!!!

jep

mikaXX 18.02.2008 20:03

danke für die bilder

ginagina 18.02.2008 21:38

die sind ja voll der Hammer, DANKE

nullrd 18.02.2008 22:47

wahnsinn, darauf habe ich so lange gewartet. THX!!

Alle Zeitangaben in WEZ +2. Es ist jetzt 19:30 Uhr.